Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My SEO Experience

Hi all,

My name is Jennifer, I am working on Search Engine Optimization from last 2 years, I came across many new experiences, new problems and solutions throughout my journey in this incredible world of SEO connected to Google. I am astonished to see how Google has connected people through Blogs and SEO with each other and how people are drawing money as well as knowledge from this most interesting and dynamic word of SEO. SEO is an art I must say, not all the people best suits to this art This is an art which need sharp mind, dynamic thinking and ability to update and upgrade yourself within no time. SEO relates to exudation and exudation relates to success in SEO. I will share all my SEO Experiences at this SEO journey here on My SEO Experience Blog and expect your response on my blog. Stay well and happy and outshine the world of SEO out there.

Best Wishes

Jennifer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding, the post is really the sweetest on this worthwhile topic how to Blogging. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the exceptional clarity in your writing. I SEO Pakistan will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates.